Wednesday 14 October 2009

Wisdom, Intelligence, Torch

Storms of the brain
Deductive Reasoning
Like catalysts of creative sparks
To Chooring, he is the unit
Remote from the physicality
No accepted definition

At making machines
Even certain inherent extents
It can't be concepts
Pass the Chooring?
On the second day of the match
Conventional knowledge exists

Is my simple enough?
Three associations of this form
I cannot propose the predicates
Because the risk is too risky
Disease ridden infrences
But is it logical?

Applications of my information
Rules were set out
Strategic peculiarity is not here
But methods are led
To apply in a certain area
And the semantic remains

Bases like logic like flexibility
Capacity has been reduced
In a format of change
I see a light
I see smoke
I see a flame

No comments:

Post a Comment